Stewart Walker Degenerate EP
- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: Persona
Five years after his first release, American producer Walker keeps putting out some of the most personable, honest-sounding techno you will ever hear. These four minimalist cuts range from moody, mutant 2-step to dubby chill; in each, Walker offers mysterious little crevices just wide enough to crawl into and watch the lights dance in the sky. Remarkable.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
XLR8R Downloads Player