Stockholm Cyclo Beginning People
- Words: June Joseph
- Label: Cuadra
Though influenced by the West London broken beat scene, as well as Germany's nu-jazz movement, Stockholm Cyclo's music is evocative of his homeland-ethereal, but very polished. Then again, what do you expect? Sweden can hardly be described as musically raw. Having said that, there are notable moments, namely the exquisite "Face" as well as the delicious "Noisuf." However, there's not enough to make this a truly stand-out set.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player