Stockholm Cyclo Beginning People
- Words: June Joseph
- Label: Cuadra
Though influenced by the West London broken beat scene, as well as Germany's nu-jazz movement, Stockholm Cyclo's music is evocative of his homeland-ethereal, but very polished. Then again, what do you expect? Sweden can hardly be described as musically raw. Having said that, there are notable moments, namely the exquisite "Face" as well as the delicious "Noisuf." However, there's not enough to make this a truly stand-out set.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player