Stockholm Cyclo Beginning People
- Words: June Joseph
- Label: Cuadra
Though influenced by the West London broken beat scene, as well as Germany's nu-jazz movement, Stockholm Cyclo's music is evocative of his homeland-ethereal, but very polished. Then again, what do you expect? Sweden can hardly be described as musically raw. Having said that, there are notable moments, namely the exquisite "Face" as well as the delicious "Noisuf." However, there's not enough to make this a truly stand-out set.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player