Stockholm Cyclo Beginning People
- Words: June Joseph
- Label: Cuadra
Though influenced by the West London broken beat scene, as well as Germany's nu-jazz movement, Stockholm Cyclo's music is evocative of his homeland-ethereal, but very polished. Then again, what do you expect? Sweden can hardly be described as musically raw. Having said that, there are notable moments, namely the exquisite "Face" as well as the delicious "Noisuf." However, there's not enough to make this a truly stand-out set.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player