Strategy World House
- Words: ML Tronik
- Label: Community Library
Strategy (Portland's Paul Dickow) infuses seemingly piebald elements to create two midtempo house workouts similar in vein to Theo Parrish and KDJ. Whereas the aforementioned producers derive influence from disco and soul, Strategy takes his cues from experimental and dub genres. The track to check for is the b-side, "I Have To Do This Thing," for its squelchy Detroit melody and bounding disco bassline.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player