Strategy World House
- Words: ML Tronik
- Label: Community Library
Strategy (Portland's Paul Dickow) infuses seemingly piebald elements to create two midtempo house workouts similar in vein to Theo Parrish and KDJ. Whereas the aforementioned producers derive influence from disco and soul, Strategy takes his cues from experimental and dub genres. The track to check for is the b-side, "I Have To Do This Thing," for its squelchy Detroit melody and bounding disco bassline.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player