Studio Pankow Linienbusse
- Words: Dave Stenton
- Label: City Centre Offices
Studio Pankow marks the return of pioneering UK producers David Moufang and Jamie Hodge, alongside German artist Kai Kroker-the trio takes their name from Kroker‘s Berlin-based studio. Despite visiting the German capital three times to record Linienbusse, the Brits claim to have spent less than one hour in total outside the studio...and it shows. The majority of the dub-oriented tracks here are claustrophobic in the extreme and crackle with an all too rare intensity.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player