Studio Pankow Linienbusse
- Words: Dave Stenton
- Label: City Centre Offices
Studio Pankow marks the return of pioneering UK producers David Moufang and Jamie Hodge, alongside German artist Kai Kroker-the trio takes their name from Kroker‘s Berlin-based studio. Despite visiting the German capital three times to record Linienbusse, the Brits claim to have spent less than one hour in total outside the studio...and it shows. The majority of the dub-oriented tracks here are claustrophobic in the extreme and crackle with an all too rare intensity.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player