Studio Pankow Linienbusse
- Words: Dave Stenton
- Label: City Centre Offices
Studio Pankow marks the return of pioneering UK producers David Moufang and Jamie Hodge, alongside German artist Kai Kroker-the trio takes their name from Kroker‘s Berlin-based studio. Despite visiting the German capital three times to record Linienbusse, the Brits claim to have spent less than one hour in total outside the studio...and it shows. The majority of the dub-oriented tracks here are claustrophobic in the extreme and crackle with an all too rare intensity.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player