Sugar Minott & Sizzla Collie
- Words: Daniel Meteo
- Label: Irie Vibes
The riddim for this one, Coming From The Country, is a great remake of the song "Oh Mr. DC" from Minott's Studio One times, produced by Clement Dodd. Sugar is my favorite: warm, big, sad and deep soul, great lyrics, big times. Sizzla's counterpart is not great work, feeding the younger crowds. Never mind-overall, a great record.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player