The Sunburst Band “Fashion”
- Words: Greg Wilson
- Label: Z
Taken from the album Moving With the Shakers, DJ Joey Negro’s Sunburst Band project unleashes its new single, a cover of David Bowie’s 1980 hit “Fashion,” which comes in both vocal and dub varieties. The dub, with only a smattering of vocal, is my personal preference, whilst others will favor the full song, delivered in a distinctively soulful style.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player