The Sunburst Band “Fashion”
- Words: Greg Wilson
- Label: Z
Taken from the album Moving With the Shakers, DJ Joey Negro’s Sunburst Band project unleashes its new single, a cover of David Bowie’s 1980 hit “Fashion,” which comes in both vocal and dub varieties. The dub, with only a smattering of vocal, is my personal preference, whilst others will favor the full song, delivered in a distinctively soulful style.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
XLR8R Downloads Player