Swell Session vs. Ernesto Let Me Decide
- Words: Tomas
- Label: Hollow
Don't overlook this collaboration between Swedish producer Andreas Saag (Swell Session) and vocalist Jonatan Bäckelie (Ernesto's) amid the flood of piss-poor white labels that will rain down on Miami's Winter Music Conference. "Let Me Decide" enters with two minutes of staccato beats before dousing you in clever, distorted Rhodes chords and Bäckelie's aching appeals. Add this to the growing list of broken beat-cum-house vocal tracks that stick like birch sap to your ears.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player