Ta'Raach & The Lovelution The Fevers
- Words: Jesse Serwer
- Label: Sound In Color
Better known from his Detroit days as an MC, The Fevers finds Ta'Raach (formerly Lacks) doing his take on the sloppy but slinky hip-hop production style associated with the D, forsaking the mic altogether to concentrate on crafting tracks like "I Name (E.G.I.G.)" and "Liberation Lullaby" for former D12 MC Fuzz Scoota and Bugz in the Attic vocalist Joy Jones, respectively. Interludes like "F#@k Music" establish a playful vibe, but it's mining psychedelic samples on "Big Bang Theory" and "Hey" where The Fevers is at its best, and where Ta'raach is in his comfort zone as a lyricist.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player