Ta'Raach & The Lovelution The Fevers
- Words: Jesse Serwer
- Label: Sound In Color
Better known from his Detroit days as an MC, The Fevers finds Ta'Raach (formerly Lacks) doing his take on the sloppy but slinky hip-hop production style associated with the D, forsaking the mic altogether to concentrate on crafting tracks like "I Name (E.G.I.G.)" and "Liberation Lullaby" for former D12 MC Fuzz Scoota and Bugz in the Attic vocalist Joy Jones, respectively. Interludes like "F#@k Music" establish a playful vibe, but it's mining psychedelic samples on "Big Bang Theory" and "Hey" where The Fevers is at its best, and where Ta'raach is in his comfort zone as a lyricist.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player