Tango & Ratty Steel Fingers
- Words: Chris Muniz
- Label: Function
Tango & Ratty return with another heavyweight floor-killer, this time for Digital's Function imprint. "Steel Fingers" lays it down proper, with tough rolling beats and a heart-pounding drop that chugs past haunting atmospherics and that essential bass-pump. The flip's "Snake Style" brings it even harder, inducing the chill before busting things wide open with a bouncing bottom end and infectious hook that'll have them screaming for more.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player