- Words: Cameron Macdonald
- Label: MaxErnst
Tusia Beridze (TBA)‘s Annule is an uneven slew of listless vamp ballads, Aphexian synth tinkering, fragmented examinations of her soul, and trip-hop excursions. There is little here that has not been done by many others in their bedroom studios, but some moments haunt. "Urs" is a deathbed lullaby, as Beridze struggles to paint verses with her last breath, and her whispers draw blood in the moribund dub of "B>lan." She also executes some fine swordsmanship on the title track‘s broken beats and an acute sense of tomfuckery on the Gameboy jumble of "Dread." Keep her under watch.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player