Team Doyobi The Kphanapic Fragments
- Words: Doug Morton
- Label: Skam
Produced trans-globally between England and Japan, Fragments is the Team's third long-player for Skam. Alex Peverett and Chris Gladwin deliver their kaleidoscopic 8-bit style with a new level of melodic cohesion that steps back from the agitated architecture of their previous work. The Kphanapic Fragments, which opens with two gargantuan tracks that run more than 15 minutes each, is a psychotropic mesh of SID-chip acrobatics, hull-pounding beats, and robust digital atmospherics navigating between microcosmic glitch and stadium rock. Fragments is so damn good, you'll want to listen to it in reverse.
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- MP3Clap! Clap! "Ashiko (Lurka Obeah Remix)"
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
XLR8R Downloads Player