Teargas & Plateglass Teargas & Plateglass
- Words: Heath K. Hignight
- Label: Waxploitation
Like something from a J. Saul Kane nightmare, Teargas & Plateglass' self-titled debut is the martial sound of drums and darkness mixed thick like a pool of blood, reflecting fear and starlight in your ears. Whoever this secretive group may be-acknowledging only connections to reformed gother Tweaker, King Britt and a few art installations-T&P centers on industrial percussion and atmosphere that's as much deft DJ Shadow, Meat Beat Manifesto and Depth Charge beat smack-downs as it is the haunting illness of Material or Somatic Responses. Take with a stiff glass of absinthe.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player