Tech Itch Destiny
- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: Penetration
Your man Mark Caro brings on the sixth installment for his Tech Itch sister label, and it's a big, bad one. The title track comprises a dark, well-produced, sci-fi roller with broad bass, scritchy keys and a good amount of acid bleep. The flip, "Contaminate," shifts rhythms like there's no tomorrow, offering a compelling challenge to the d&b formula. Ace.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player