Techelectro Version 2.0
- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: LoSonoFono
This companion to the recently released album by Techelectro (who are reputed to be a side-project of tech-pimps Solid Gold Playaz) offers diverse mixes of the album's elements by four underground dons. Tim Shumaker's Home & Garden,/i> mix brings smooth beats and soulful keys, while Davebot slides in some murky electro noise and DJ Slip centers his take on nifty tonal percussion. Stand back for the highlight: a sweet chunk of dense, dramatic and classically dubby techno generated by your man Landau.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player