Techelectro Version 2.0
- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: LoSonoFono
This companion to the recently released album by Techelectro (who are reputed to be a side-project of tech-pimps Solid Gold Playaz) offers diverse mixes of the album's elements by four underground dons. Tim Shumaker's Home & Garden,/i> mix brings smooth beats and soulful keys, while Davebot slides in some murky electro noise and DJ Slip centers his take on nifty tonal percussion. Stand back for the highlight: a sweet chunk of dense, dramatic and classically dubby techno generated by your man Landau.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player