Tex What Comes Naturally
- Words: Tomas Palermo
- Label: white
This mysteriously-labeled 4/4 garage romp gets extra points for the track "Worries In The Dance," an ode to all soundsystem and Frankie Paul fans. The tune bubbles with garage‘s traditional rhythmic upswing, tinkling organs and a splattering of roughneck samples. The other two tracks are more polished DC/New York-influenced vocal house/UK garage hybrids with gospelly choruses made secular via dirty basslines.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player