Tim Taylor vs. Andy Slate Muscle Madness
- Words: Praxis
- Label: Missile
Following up the epic re-release of the classic "Horn Track," Tim teams up with Budapest-based producer Andy Slate. With moods that reference early-'80s dance, this 12" shuffles along while highlighting alternating half-step sixteenth-note bass grooves. A bit less upfront of a melody than previous titles, and a positive leap for the imprint.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player