Tim Xavier & Wale Taiwo Theater of Sound
- Words: Praxis
- Label: PV
On this 66th PV release, Pascal Feos introduces a few new affiliates to the ever-evolving roster. Chicago-based Xavier submits a shimmery, shuffled-up mix of a deeply effected plucked synth, backed with time-synced reverse reverb throughout the mix. The Feos cut on the flip houses the unedited lead with a steadier percussive drive.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
XLR8R Downloads Player