Tim Xavier & Wale Taiwo Theater of Sound
- Words: Praxis
- Label: PV
On this 66th PV release, Pascal Feos introduces a few new affiliates to the ever-evolving roster. Chicago-based Xavier submits a shimmery, shuffled-up mix of a deeply effected plucked synth, backed with time-synced reverse reverb throughout the mix. The Feos cut on the flip houses the unedited lead with a steadier percussive drive.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player