Tim Xavier An Extension of Who I Am
- Words: Mark Verbos
- Label: 773Tekno
From Portland to Houston to Chicago to New York, Tim Xavier has had loads of releases. Here he clocks in with an exceptional showing on his own label. The B-side is more of the produced, funky fare he's known for, but I like the darker A-side, which pounds harder than we're used to hearing-real solid, mean stuff.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
XLR8R Downloads Player