Tim Xavier An Extension of Who I Am
- Words: Mark Verbos
- Label: 773Tekno
From Portland to Houston to Chicago to New York, Tim Xavier has had loads of releases. Here he clocks in with an exceptional showing on his own label. The B-side is more of the produced, funky fare he's known for, but I like the darker A-side, which pounds harder than we're used to hearing-real solid, mean stuff.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player