- Words: Stacy Meyn
- Label: Kosmo
The third time's the charm for Munich's Tomcraft (a.k.a. Thomas Bruckner), who has parted ways with partner Eniac. Palled up here with Rolf "Jam El Mar" Ellmer (Jam & Spoon), Tomcraft expands upon tech-house's blueprint. The Prodigy-inspired "Sureshot" replaces "Loneliness" as the TC signature track and the remix maestro gets return love on the pared-down, rapped-up club mix of the bouncy "Da Disco" (Sido and Tai Jason deliver a "Sureshot" redux, MC-style). Teutonic electronics and French 4/4 fop-house reach audio armistice bolstered by spurts of rock-funk guitar and chatty passages. A hook-laden hodgepodge.
- MP3Chrissy Murderbot "Alright (Calculon & Austin Speed Remix)"
- NewsListen to a Reversed Version of Boards of Canada's New Single
- NewsListen to the New Single from Boards of Canada
- NewsCheck Out a New Mix from Ikonika
- FeatureWax Ecstatic: Kyle Hall, Gerd Janson, Hieroglyphic Being, and More Discuss the Limited Vinyl Craze
XLR8R Downloads Player