Total Science Pop Psychology EP
- Words: Walker Lindh
- Label: CIA
Total Science roll on with their CIA label, lacing their third "limited" remix 12 by giving over their emotive "Zanzibar" for a tense remix by Zero Tolerance & Beta 2, while on the flip, Baron injects even more obnoxious buzz into a remix of his own "Meet the Creeper." The real news is TS's "Pop Psychology" EP, which offers four more slices of top-notch soulful roll, touched variously by old-school chord stabs, jazz-funk samples, cyber-brutality and gorgeous editing craft. Still fresh.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player