Total Science Pop Psychology EP
- Words: Walker Lindh
- Label: CIA
Total Science roll on with their CIA label, lacing their third "limited" remix 12 by giving over their emotive "Zanzibar" for a tense remix by Zero Tolerance & Beta 2, while on the flip, Baron injects even more obnoxious buzz into a remix of his own "Meet the Creeper." The real news is TS's "Pop Psychology" EP, which offers four more slices of top-notch soulful roll, touched variously by old-school chord stabs, jazz-funk samples, cyber-brutality and gorgeous editing craft. Still fresh.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
XLR8R Downloads Player