Trailer Limon The Sickness
- Words: Taryn Harrington
Trailer Limon is a Bay Area hipster/hip-hop enthusiast who found himself bed-ridden, bored, and alone with a home studio. His first solo concoction, The Sickness, features 22 tracks of inane MySpace poetry–the kind of music Australian funboy Corey Worthington might blast at one of his killer house parties. The lyrics are ridiculous (“I’m a funky Caucasian/and I like chicken soup”) but, to his credit, the beats are at least danceable. Like fadorade fun for 20-something clubgoers who don’t know any better.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player