Trailer Limon The Sickness
- Words: Taryn Harrington
Trailer Limon is a Bay Area hipster/hip-hop enthusiast who found himself bed-ridden, bored, and alone with a home studio. His first solo concoction, The Sickness, features 22 tracks of inane MySpace poetry–the kind of music Australian funboy Corey Worthington might blast at one of his killer house parties. The lyrics are ridiculous (“I’m a funky Caucasian/and I like chicken soup”) but, to his credit, the beats are at least danceable. Like fadorade fun for 20-something clubgoers who don’t know any better.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player