Trailer Limon The Sickness
- Words: Taryn Harrington
Trailer Limon is a Bay Area hipster/hip-hop enthusiast who found himself bed-ridden, bored, and alone with a home studio. His first solo concoction, The Sickness, features 22 tracks of inane MySpace poetry–the kind of music Australian funboy Corey Worthington might blast at one of his killer house parties. The lyrics are ridiculous (“I’m a funky Caucasian/and I like chicken soup”) but, to his credit, the beats are at least danceable. Like fadorade fun for 20-something clubgoers who don’t know any better.
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- FeatureGet Familiar: thePeople
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
- MP3Wildildlife "Nervous Buzzing (Hours of Worship Remix)"
XLR8R Downloads Player