Trevor Loveys The Bounce
- Words: Tomas
- Label: Freerange
Trevor's second single for London's Freerange does bounce-with cut-up disco clips and gated 4/4 beats, it's funky house in a vacuum compression chamber with Brass Construction gasping for air. Trevor's own Willesden Rub is smoother and more danceable with its succulent stabbing Rhodes. San Diego's Hipp-E's promising remix is way too similar to Jazzanova's Masters At Work with Roy Ayers remix from two years ago. Same samples, chord sounds, etc. It's good to bounce, bad to bite.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player