Trevor Loveys The Bounce
- Words: Tomas
- Label: Freerange
Trevor's second single for London's Freerange does bounce-with cut-up disco clips and gated 4/4 beats, it's funky house in a vacuum compression chamber with Brass Construction gasping for air. Trevor's own Willesden Rub is smoother and more danceable with its succulent stabbing Rhodes. San Diego's Hipp-E's promising remix is way too similar to Jazzanova's Masters At Work with Roy Ayers remix from two years ago. Same samples, chord sounds, etc. It's good to bounce, bad to bite.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player