- Words: Jerome Derradji
- Label: Member of the Trick
Yannick Labbe's and Daniel Becker's productions always amaze me; they're so versatile yet so coherent. "Drakkar" is a slow monster that starts on a bouncy boogie beat. The tune evolves into a mind-blowing synthetic form that reminds me of Kraftwerk until it reaches the breakdown and takes a left turn that will either empty the dancefloor or make everybody jump for another three minutes of goodness. "Powerhorse" is a superb beatdown joint with a magnificent piano breakdown and the most amazing synth.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player