- Words: Jerome Derradji
- Label: Member of the Trick
Yannick Labbe's and Daniel Becker's productions always amaze me; they're so versatile yet so coherent. "Drakkar" is a slow monster that starts on a bouncy boogie beat. The tune evolves into a mind-blowing synthetic form that reminds me of Kraftwerk until it reaches the breakdown and takes a left turn that will either empty the dancefloor or make everybody jump for another three minutes of goodness. "Powerhorse" is a superb beatdown joint with a magnificent piano breakdown and the most amazing synth.
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player