- Words: Jerome Derradji
- Label: Member of the Trick
Yannick Labbe's and Daniel Becker's productions always amaze me; they're so versatile yet so coherent. "Drakkar" is a slow monster that starts on a bouncy boogie beat. The tune evolves into a mind-blowing synthetic form that reminds me of Kraftwerk until it reaches the breakdown and takes a left turn that will either empty the dancefloor or make everybody jump for another three minutes of goodness. "Powerhorse" is a superb beatdown joint with a magnificent piano breakdown and the most amazing synth.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player