- Words: Jerome Derradji
- Label: Member of the Trick
Yannick Labbe's and Daniel Becker's productions always amaze me; they're so versatile yet so coherent. "Drakkar" is a slow monster that starts on a bouncy boogie beat. The tune evolves into a mind-blowing synthetic form that reminds me of Kraftwerk until it reaches the breakdown and takes a left turn that will either empty the dancefloor or make everybody jump for another three minutes of goodness. "Powerhorse" is a superb beatdown joint with a magnificent piano breakdown and the most amazing synth.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player