Trio Mocoto Beleza! Beleza!! Beleza!!!
- Words: Velanche Stewart
- Label: Ziriguiboom
Brazil‘s Trio Mocoto has been rockin‘ steady since way back in the 1960s. Influenced heavily by American soul and rock-while always blending their native touches into the mix-the formative genres all come to light on Beleza! Beleza!! Beleza!!!. The production is a bit too slick, but the musicians are tight and the energy spirited. Even when things get to be a bit too poppy, the disc is too lively to cast aside; it never takes itself too seriously, acting as a worldly diversion from what ails thee.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player