Troy Pierce Run
- Words: Miskate
- Label: Minus
Troy Pierce pushes the minimal techno pattern in "King Contrary Man" with tweeky blips and sharp metallic wisps that cut through a bouncing bass. In "Scene 15," the sky may as well be falling with atmospheric washes and twisted bells while a stompy bass keeps the time.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player