- Words: Forest Green
- Label: Context
Always pushing the minimal envelope and producing quality, Twerk gives birth to some sweet yet intricate, beat-driven, dub-glitch tracks on Context's 11th release, along with a beautiful ambient piece entitled "as innocent as they come." Topping it off, Context is donating all proceeds from the sale of this record to the International Campaign to Ban Landmines.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player