- Words: Julia Chan
- Label: V2
From 1992 to 2002, Underworld rocked all that was raved-out and trance transcendent. Pretend this album's a time machine, and you can use it to travel throughout the '90s, listening to the duo progress ("Rez," "Cowgirl") and regress ("Two Months Off"). With the singles picked by Karl Hyde and Rick Smith themselves, (mostly) on-point production, and epic-sounding anthems to match any mood, fans will find plenty to love among these 16 tracks. And yes, "Born Slippy" is on it!
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player