Vakill Worst Fears Confirmed
- Words: Max Herman
- Label: Molemen
On his sophomore album, Vakill unleashes vivid, street-level raps without playing the role of the gangster or corner hustler like so many on the mic do. While his Molemen crewmates provide the dramatic instrumentals, this commanding MC unflinchingly rhymes for everyone in the struggle-especially in his native Chicago. When not warning listeners to avoid getting trapped by the ills of life, he throws in just enough bragging and boasting for good measure (see his scorching collaboration with Ras Kass, I"ntroducin"). With the strength of this record, Vakill‘s name will be one to look for this year.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player