Various Artists Anja Schneider: Back To Back
- Words: Praxis
- Label: Mobilee
Surfacing just two years ago, Anja Schneider's Mobilee label has proved a major player on the world's techno stage with an unfailing style of rave-proven minimalism. Found on compilations from the planet's top jocks (Richie Hawtin, Kiki, etc.), Mobilee's unique approach to techno's most popular sub-genre ignites dancefloors with intricate synth work, chaos-fused grooves, and mind-melting breaks, all with a head-throbbing vibe. Disc One compiles nine carefully selected cuts from the back catalog, while Disc Two finds Schneider blending eight previously unreleased remixes into a timeless trip through Mobilee madness.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player