Various Artists Dieselboy Presents The Human Resource
- Words: Jason "Method One" Leder
- Label: Human-System
When Dieselboy debuted his Human imprint in 2002, it soon became apparent that the project was much more than the throwaway vanity label that some might have expected. Instead, its futuristic aesthetic and consistent output helped push domestic drum & bass to the point where it could stand toe-to-toe with the UK's finest. Collecting Human‘s output so far, The Human Resource does a fine job of combining the best of the label's impressive back catalog with newly minted remixes. A bonus mix CD, compiled by Atlanta's Evol Intent, nicely completes the package, but be warned: Fans of light and fluffy D&B should look elsewhere. This one's for those who like their beats dark and destructive.
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player