Various Artists Dieselboy Presents The Human Resource
- Words: Jason "Method One" Leder
- Label: Human-System
When Dieselboy debuted his Human imprint in 2002, it soon became apparent that the project was much more than the throwaway vanity label that some might have expected. Instead, its futuristic aesthetic and consistent output helped push domestic drum & bass to the point where it could stand toe-to-toe with the UK's finest. Collecting Human‘s output so far, The Human Resource does a fine job of combining the best of the label's impressive back catalog with newly minted remixes. A bonus mix CD, compiled by Atlanta's Evol Intent, nicely completes the package, but be warned: Fans of light and fluffy D&B should look elsewhere. This one's for those who like their beats dark and destructive.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- MP3Son of Sun "Feel Like I Feel (John Daly Remix)"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player