Various Artists Fabric 30: Rub-N-Tug
- Words: Luciana Lopez
- Label: Fabric
If you haven't been to a Rub-N-Tug party, there's little better incentive to go than this mix, where Eric Duncan and Thomas Bullock show off the killer dancefloor instincts that have made their soirees so legendary. Packed with house and disco, both pounding ("Let's Get Busy" from Curtis McClaine and On the House) and electro-fueled ("No Exit" by Rufuss), Fabric30 favors tracks with more to offer than just formulaic 4/4 thumps. The sometimes-uneven mixing zips through 16 tunes and an intro and, while it's not as good as going to the party, it's not bad, either.
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player