Various Artists Fabric 30: Rub-N-Tug
- Words: Luciana Lopez
- Label: Fabric
If you haven't been to a Rub-N-Tug party, there's little better incentive to go than this mix, where Eric Duncan and Thomas Bullock show off the killer dancefloor instincts that have made their soirees so legendary. Packed with house and disco, both pounding ("Let's Get Busy" from Curtis McClaine and On the House) and electro-fueled ("No Exit" by Rufuss), Fabric30 favors tracks with more to offer than just formulaic 4/4 thumps. The sometimes-uneven mixing zips through 16 tunes and an intro and, while it's not as good as going to the party, it's not bad, either.
- FeatureXLR8R's Best of 2014: Readers Poll
- NewsWatch Mala Dig in John Peel's Record Collection
- FeatureXLR8R's Best of 2014: Releases (15 - 1)
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Midland, Nina Kraviz, our Best of 2014, and More
- MP3Rihanna "What's My Name? (Federation Remix feat. Vybz Kartel)"
XLR8R Downloads Player