Various Artists Fabric 35: Ewan Pearson
- Words: Luciana Lopez
- Label: Fabric
Though known for his production and remixes for the likes of Goldfrapp, Gwen Stefani, and Tracey Thorn, Brit Ewan Pearson's not exactly a slouch on decks either, as he proved on 2005's mix album Sci.Fi.Hi.Fi. Pearson's installment for the Fabric series is low-key and layered, with bare but relentless percussion underpinning vocals that are heavily treated into mechanized coolness, even when they show some soul (as on "Samim," from Paspd featuring Big Bully). Pearson's mixing is as understated and finely honed as his programming, for sleek results that get better and better with every listen.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player