Various Artists Fabriclive 18: Andy C And DJ Hype
- Words: Jennifer Marston
- Label: Fabric
No room for atmospheric tweaks or liquid vocals here; the latest installment from Fabric, compiled by two of the biggest names in the genre, is as straightforward drum & bass as it gets, with all the regulars present. Krust heats things up with "Follow Da Vision," while DJ Fresh‘s "Tomb Raider" delivers punchy basslines that seem to slam against one another and Potential Bad Boy‘s "Submission" intensifies this feeling. Taking the above into consideration, this is a great choice for anyone just wanting a good trip around the dancefloor, but not recommended for the more adventurous.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
XLR8R Downloads Player