Various Artists Fabriclive 18: Andy C And DJ Hype
- Words: Jennifer Marston
- Label: Fabric
No room for atmospheric tweaks or liquid vocals here; the latest installment from Fabric, compiled by two of the biggest names in the genre, is as straightforward drum & bass as it gets, with all the regulars present. Krust heats things up with "Follow Da Vision," while DJ Fresh‘s "Tomb Raider" delivers punchy basslines that seem to slam against one another and Potential Bad Boy‘s "Submission" intensifies this feeling. Taking the above into consideration, this is a great choice for anyone just wanting a good trip around the dancefloor, but not recommended for the more adventurous.
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player