Various Artists Fabriclive: Radioactive Man
- Words: Tamara Palmer
- Label: Fabric
Keith Tenniswood's credits as an engineer and producer are numerous. Though he's best known for his 2 Lone Swordsmen partnership with Andrew Weatherall, his Radioactive Man project is gaining international momentum. His DJ mix for London club Fabric joins the dots between dark breakbeat, techno and drum & bass with a selection comprised of other such lurking producer's "producers" as Depth Charge, Jammin' Unit and Anthony Røther. Rare on a mix CD: Tenniswood's own cut is the collection's best production. His "'Ave That" provides gluttonous bass for rhythm addicts. About time we see more of these behind-the-scenes talents up front.
- PodcastGerd Janson
- FeatureReal Talk: Hieroglyphic Being on His Unorthodox DJ Style, Muscle Mirroring, and Why the Whole Thing Is a Big Cosmic Joke
- NewsLes Sins Shares "Talk About" from Upcoming Debut LP
- NewsCheck Out the Video for Teengirl Fantasy's "Lung" Single
- NewsWatch the Animated Video for Lone's "Restless City"
- Real Talk: Hieroglyphic Being on His Unorthodox DJ Style, Muscle Mirroring, and Why the Whole Thing Is a Big Cosmic Joke
- Getting Down, Biking Around, and Reveling in the Final Days of Trouw: Reflections on ADE 2014
- Labels You Love: The Top 20 Labels, As Voted by XLR8R Readers
- Labels We Love: 10 More of Our Favorite Labels, Plus Some Newcomers Worth Watching
XLR8R Downloads Player