Various Artists Fabriclive: Radioactive Man
- Words: Tamara Palmer
- Label: Fabric
Keith Tenniswood's credits as an engineer and producer are numerous. Though he's best known for his 2 Lone Swordsmen partnership with Andrew Weatherall, his Radioactive Man project is gaining international momentum. His DJ mix for London club Fabric joins the dots between dark breakbeat, techno and drum & bass with a selection comprised of other such lurking producer's "producers" as Depth Charge, Jammin' Unit and Anthony Røther. Rare on a mix CD: Tenniswood's own cut is the collection's best production. His "'Ave That" provides gluttonous bass for rhythm addicts. About time we see more of these behind-the-scenes talents up front.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player