Various Artists Fabriclive: Radioactive Man
- Words: Tamara Palmer
- Label: Fabric
Keith Tenniswood's credits as an engineer and producer are numerous. Though he's best known for his 2 Lone Swordsmen partnership with Andrew Weatherall, his Radioactive Man project is gaining international momentum. His DJ mix for London club Fabric joins the dots between dark breakbeat, techno and drum & bass with a selection comprised of other such lurking producer's "producers" as Depth Charge, Jammin' Unit and Anthony Røther. Rare on a mix CD: Tenniswood's own cut is the collection's best production. His "'Ave That" provides gluttonous bass for rhythm addicts. About time we see more of these behind-the-scenes talents up front.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player