Various Artists Genocide In Sudan
- Words: Luciana Lopez
- Label: Waxploitation
The sweep of death and destruction in Sudan has been broad enough to move people across the world, so the range of artists on this album-the proceeds of which go to aid international aid agencies-makes sense. Admittedly, the track placement isn‘t always so cohesive-it is odd to hear the dubbed out "Truth and Rights" from Thievery Corporation right after the ragingly guitar-driven album opener, "N‹GUNS" from System of a Down. The result is an album that leaves eclectic in the dust (Yoko Ono, Bad Religion, The Pretenders [remixed] and X-ecutioners), but with Sudan so maimed, any help makes a difference.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player