Various Artists Junior Kelly, Bounty Killa, Capleton: The Good, The Bad & The Blazing
- Words: Araya Crosskill
- Label: Minor7Flat5
Every now and again, a reggae album comes along that‘s so damn tuff even the Ashlee Simpson fan at work want a borrows. And this is one of ‘em. Starring Kelly as the good, Killa as the bad, and Capleton as a surprisingly chilled out fyah man, the concept disc is a mix of love songs, gun pon finger diatribes, and anti-shitstem tunes done over riddims rookie dancehall acts never get to ride. Question your own sense of decency when Killa‘s hypnotic verse on the drum & bass-driven "Hey Yo Yallo" inspires you to pack heat.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
XLR8R Downloads Player