Various Artists Junior Kelly, Bounty Killa, Capleton: The Good, The Bad & The Blazing
- Words: Araya Crosskill
- Label: Minor7Flat5
Every now and again, a reggae album comes along that‘s so damn tuff even the Ashlee Simpson fan at work want a borrows. And this is one of ‘em. Starring Kelly as the good, Killa as the bad, and Capleton as a surprisingly chilled out fyah man, the concept disc is a mix of love songs, gun pon finger diatribes, and anti-shitstem tunes done over riddims rookie dancehall acts never get to ride. Question your own sense of decency when Killa‘s hypnotic verse on the drum & bass-driven "Hey Yo Yallo" inspires you to pack heat.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player