Various Artists Junior Kelly, Bounty Killa, Capleton: The Good, The Bad & The Blazing
- Words: Araya Crosskill
- Label: Minor7Flat5
Every now and again, a reggae album comes along that‘s so damn tuff even the Ashlee Simpson fan at work want a borrows. And this is one of ‘em. Starring Kelly as the good, Killa as the bad, and Capleton as a surprisingly chilled out fyah man, the concept disc is a mix of love songs, gun pon finger diatribes, and anti-shitstem tunes done over riddims rookie dancehall acts never get to ride. Question your own sense of decency when Killa‘s hypnotic verse on the drum & bass-driven "Hey Yo Yallo" inspires you to pack heat.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player