Various Artists Kitsuné Maison Compilation
- Words: Brion Paul
- Label: Kitsuné
Always ambitiously themed, here‘s another comp from Parisian fashion/Art/music clusterfuck Kitsuné. This time around, the theme is "home" and, evidently, their friends-the accompanying fold out booklet displays 461 of the label‘s friends rendered in perfectly imperfect hand drawn portraits. Mind, it‘s not quite translated into the music, an orgy of ‘80s-loving dancefloor destroyers with inspired efforts from usual suspects Tom Vek, Hot Chip, Tomboy, Digitalism, and VHS Or Beta. A good listen, yet one in which the House of Fashion trumps all.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player