Various Artists Sunset Nights
- Words: June Joseph
- Label: Nutone Discos
Jazz has managed to surreptitiously infiltrate the dancefloor with stunning results. Thanks to the likes of Kruder & Dorfmeister, Trüby Trio, Attica Blues, et al, it has permeated genres as disparate as deep house, broken beat and drum & bass. Sunset Nights attempts to introduce the listener to a cerebral selection of sublime jazz with a club-friendly mantel. With nary a hint of snobbery, this gorgeously crafted selection includes contributions from the likes of LTJ Bukem, Jazzanova, Bazoo Bajou and Tony Allen.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
XLR8R Downloads Player