Various Artists Tigersushi Presents: More God Dammed Music
- Words: Alexis Georgopoulos
- Label: Tigersushi
The premise for Tigersushi's More G.D.M 12-inch series is fairly straightforward. Put a hard-to-find old-school, disco-punk or arthouse "classic" from the late '70s/early '80s (i.e. Gina X, Material, Cluster, Silver Apples, Chapter Three) on one side. On the other, put a corresponding song that shows the influence the aforementioned artist has had on contemporary producers (i.e. Metro Area, Maurice Fulton, Alice Machine, John Tejada). Here then, collected on CD for the discriminating home listener, are the four EPs put out by the French imprint thus far, plus five more exclusive rarities from the legendary likes of Bush Tetras and Tokow Boys. And bless those Frogs. There's nary a fizzle on here-only gem after gem after gem.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player