Various Artists Total Science Presents Breakbeat Science Exercise 6
- Words: Rachel Shimp
- Label: Breakbeat Science
It's refreshing just how low-key D&B heads are about being the best in the world at what they do. You'll never hear "Richie Hawtin, worldwide!" booming over an intro (or will you?), as Total Science does here, along with some blabber about the dawn of time and being a ninja. This may be their first Stateside release, but Science's Q Project and Spinbad have brought bad tunes to our country's dancefloors for a minute, and they excel at it. Exercise 6 is fun, but loaded with piston-pumping sounds like "Going in Circles" and "Squash," it rarely takes a breather.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player