Various Artists Watch How the People Them Dancing-Unity Sounds from the London Dancehall, 1986-1989
- Words: Cokni O‘Dire
- Label: Honest Jon's
Everything gone computerized! This era's when UK sounds like Saxon, Coxone and set in focus Unity invaded the dancehall scene with sick likkle metronome tunes. Man and man ah voice some wikkid styles, most of which are attributed to the murdered murderers Tenor Saw and Nitty Gritty. Even the comp title's taken from those fallen heroes' hits, "Ring The Alarm" and "Sweet Reggae Music." You will hear original styles from cats that blew to become Freestylers' Navigator and Ragga Twins. After the chune dem play, you can draw for the version and flash yu ownah lyrics. Beaver Kangol and whistle not included.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
XLR8R Downloads Player