Various Cadenza Contemporary 0.1 & Cadenza Classics
- Words: Praxis
- Label: Cadenza
- XLR8R Rating: 8/10
Berlin continues to deliver the finest in contemporary minimalism, and at the hands of Cadenza label head Luciano, only the ripest releases are picked. This compilation, Cadenza’s first CD release, is a collection of previously released and unreleased hits, in both standalone and mixed forms. Luciano’s mix starts things along the quirkier tip with his own “Tonerres,” and moves on to the liquid-fused house sounds of Argenis Brito and Digitaline. Building the crescendo, Rhadoo and Petre Inspirescu build up the percussion while displaying frame after frame of diverse, psychedelic, stuttery edits. With full versions of some of the classic releases from Pier Bucci, Quenum, and Lee Van Dowski, this release is a real treat for any true techno fan.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player