- Words: Soultek
- Label: Pacific Technics
This is the second EP culled from Noah Pred's Pacific Technics comp, which benefits Amnesty International. Mateo Murphy of Turbo opens things up with a track that resounds in deep chord in a minimal spirit, after which Marky Star takes you to the dancefloor with grinding basslines and sharp synth stabs. Pred himself brings a dancefloor monster, which I've personally bumped from coast to coast. All and all, pure dancefloor brilliance on both sides for a great cause. Support!!
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- MP3Desto "Healing (Alternate Take)"
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player