- Words: Soultek
- Label: Pacific Technics
This is the second EP culled from Noah Pred's Pacific Technics comp, which benefits Amnesty International. Mateo Murphy of Turbo opens things up with a track that resounds in deep chord in a minimal spirit, after which Marky Star takes you to the dancefloor with grinding basslines and sharp synth stabs. Pred himself brings a dancefloor monster, which I've personally bumped from coast to coast. All and all, pure dancefloor brilliance on both sides for a great cause. Support!!
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
XLR8R Downloads Player