- Words: Soultek
- Label: Pacific Technics
This is the second EP culled from Noah Pred's Pacific Technics comp, which benefits Amnesty International. Mateo Murphy of Turbo opens things up with a track that resounds in deep chord in a minimal spirit, after which Marky Star takes you to the dancefloor with grinding basslines and sharp synth stabs. Pred himself brings a dancefloor monster, which I've personally bumped from coast to coast. All and all, pure dancefloor brilliance on both sides for a great cause. Support!!
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsDJ Sprinkles Plans Brief North American Tour
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
XLR8R Downloads Player