Various Fabric 29: Tiefschwarz
- Words: Doug Morton
- Label: Fabric
Stuttgart's infamous tech-house brethren Tiefschwarz reinforce Fabric's mix series with a 14-track selection that's as filthy as they come. Firing it up with Louderbach's "Grace," the pressure builds up through some choice gritty numbers from Claude VonStroke, Night On Earth, GummiHz, and their own remix of Depeche Mode's "John the Revelator" before a superbly downshifted exit through Roman Flugel's reworking of Kate Wax's "Beetles and Spiders." It's not like their seamless mixing talent needs to be emphasized here, so suffice it to say all that's missing from the Fabric 29 experience is an oxygen-depleted dancefloor and some overpriced drinks.
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
- MP3Machines in Heaven "Hindu Milk (Debukas Remix)"
- NewsStream Keysound's Upcoming 'Certified Connections' Compilation
XLR8R Downloads Player