Various Fabric 29: Tiefschwarz
- Words: Doug Morton
- Label: Fabric
Stuttgart's infamous tech-house brethren Tiefschwarz reinforce Fabric's mix series with a 14-track selection that's as filthy as they come. Firing it up with Louderbach's "Grace," the pressure builds up through some choice gritty numbers from Claude VonStroke, Night On Earth, GummiHz, and their own remix of Depeche Mode's "John the Revelator" before a superbly downshifted exit through Roman Flugel's reworking of Kate Wax's "Beetles and Spiders." It's not like their seamless mixing talent needs to be emphasized here, so suffice it to say all that's missing from the Fabric 29 experience is an oxygen-depleted dancefloor and some overpriced drinks.
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
- MP3Clap! Clap! "Ashiko (Lurka Obeah Remix)"
XLR8R Downloads Player