Various In House We Trust 3
- Words: Luciana Lopez
- Label: Yoshitoshi
The worst thing about this two-disc set is listening to it when all the clubs are closed-this is music meant to shake your ass. Mixed by Luke Fair, the first CD is built for endurance, the bpms at the perfect speed to keep a dancer going all night. The second disc, mixed by Desyn Masiello, is speedier still, with its programming focused on slightly more driving house in contrast to the first CDs intense, but laid-back sound. Both are low on vocals, high on quality. Where's my crowbar? It's time to break into a warehouse.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
XLR8R Downloads Player