Various Kaos & Sal P: Collectors Series Pt.2-Danse, Gravité Zéro
- Words: Brion Paul
- Label: Faith
Just when the unending tide of DJ-mixed albums was really starting to get you down, a Berlin DJ/producer and a Liquid Liquid legend team up to bring you this masterpiece. Aiming to emulate the eclectic, rhythmically avant-garde mixes of late-‘70s cosmic disco, they match the genre's inventiveness with a perfectly realized mix, one that even features a dubbed-up intro by Sal P. With 25 tracks-mostly obscure mind-blowing ones-Kaos and Sal P have upped the ante, big time.
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureXLR8R's Top 20 Downloads of July
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with FaltyDL, Dekmantel, Randomer, and More
- NewsThe Great American Techno Festival Announces Dates and Initial Line-Up
- NewsR&S Readies Debut Outing from Alma Construct, Streams Lead Track
- XLR8R's Top 20 Downloads of July
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
XLR8R Downloads Player