Various Keep the Faith
- Words: Rob Geary
- Label: Dust Science
Faith-based techno? You'll be ready to pledge your vote to the Dust Science slate after hearing Keep the Faith, the label's first compilation of thick, brainy-yet-danceable techno from the legendary likes of Dan Curtain and Richard H. Kirk. The basslines throb, the acid boxes pulsate, the voices are buried and distorted in the mix in a wave of bottomless beats that feels more like a relentless Plastikman mix than a grab-bag label comp. Newcomer Derailleur steals the show with "Repeat Offender,"–a savage beating of a track structured like a classical symphony.
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player