Various Mo'horizons: Stereo 150
- Words: Derek Beres
- Label: Stereo Deluxe
Jumping from Volume 2 to 150 (to celebrate their sizable discography), Stereo Deluxe commissioned Ralf Droesemeyer and Foh Wetzler to survey and mix away their back catalog. Though they claim their muscle is global, the truth is that their bins reflect a hard Euro bent with traces of international influence. This comes alive in Boozoo Bajou's classic "Under My Sensei" and Quantic's flute-charged mix of Trio Eléctrico's "Echo Parcours." Mo'Horizons takes honors not just for a smooth, flowing charge of bass-heavy background cuts, but for stepping up front with the collection's top cut: a Latin remix of the stellar "Drum'n Boogaloo."
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player