Various Mo'horizons: Stereo 150
- Words: Derek Beres
- Label: Stereo Deluxe
Jumping from Volume 2 to 150 (to celebrate their sizable discography), Stereo Deluxe commissioned Ralf Droesemeyer and Foh Wetzler to survey and mix away their back catalog. Though they claim their muscle is global, the truth is that their bins reflect a hard Euro bent with traces of international influence. This comes alive in Boozoo Bajou's classic "Under My Sensei" and Quantic's flute-charged mix of Trio Eléctrico's "Echo Parcours." Mo'Horizons takes honors not just for a smooth, flowing charge of bass-heavy background cuts, but for stepping up front with the collection's top cut: a Latin remix of the stellar "Drum'n Boogaloo."
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player