Various Mo'horizons: Stereo 150
- Words: Derek Beres
- Label: Stereo Deluxe
Jumping from Volume 2 to 150 (to celebrate their sizable discography), Stereo Deluxe commissioned Ralf Droesemeyer and Foh Wetzler to survey and mix away their back catalog. Though they claim their muscle is global, the truth is that their bins reflect a hard Euro bent with traces of international influence. This comes alive in Boozoo Bajou's classic "Under My Sensei" and Quantic's flute-charged mix of Trio Eléctrico's "Echo Parcours." Mo'Horizons takes honors not just for a smooth, flowing charge of bass-heavy background cuts, but for stepping up front with the collection's top cut: a Latin remix of the stellar "Drum'n Boogaloo."
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player