Various The ObliqSound Remixes Volume 2
- Words: Velanche
- Label: ObliqSound
The people at ObliqSound would like you to focus on this CD's packaging, created by industrial designer Karim Rashid. But you, astute reader, just want to get the skinny on the music within. The second volume of remixes from the German label offers more than just a sleek look. An impressive array of producers draw the shapes: Atjazz, Nuspirit Helsinki, and Domu go for deep and groovy mixes that put each at the top of his respective game. Thumbs up on the whole package, inside and out.
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player