Various The ObliqSound Remixes Volume 2
- Words: Velanche
- Label: ObliqSound
The people at ObliqSound would like you to focus on this CD's packaging, created by industrial designer Karim Rashid. But you, astute reader, just want to get the skinny on the music within. The second volume of remixes from the German label offers more than just a sleek look. An impressive array of producers draw the shapes: Atjazz, Nuspirit Helsinki, and Domu go for deep and groovy mixes that put each at the top of his respective game. Thumbs up on the whole package, inside and out.
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player