Various Pork Chops
- Words: Christine Hsieh
- Label: Kudos Records
Pork Recordings has accomplished a rare feat. After 15 years in the biz, the label remains unerringly leftfield, undeniably charming and endlessly entertaining. Pork Chops gathers the prime cuts from the label into a convenient two-disc set that includes regular Porksters like Fila Brazillia, Leggobeast, Baby Mammoth and Bullitnuts. The end result is a wild ride through shimmering downbeat, wildly funky house and tasty, breaks-tinged jazz workouts. While the tunes cover a broad range of the dance music section, they're all lipsmackingly good and pretty darn fun to listen to.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player